Friday 2 July 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

I've been awarded the Versatile Blogger award. Go me!

4 Rules to getting this award:

1. Thank the person who loved me enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers–-in no particular order–-who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let my fifteen new friends know I love them.

Thanks so much to Kat Holmes who nominated me for this award. I feel the urge to write a speech and cry, clutching my green icon up there in shaking fists. But I won't...

7 Things About Me

1: I've been called eccentric, weird, odd, crazy.

2: I love flip flops.

3: My favourite ice cream is lemon meringue flavour.

4: I hate moths, among many other creepy things.

5: I can't stand wearing dresses.

6: I'm a Pink! fan.

7: I love the smell of Dove liquid soap.

My 15 people who get this award, in no particular order...

1: Tess MacKall - my angel, my friend. I'd be lost without her.

2: Regina Carlysle - a beautiful person inside and out and a damn good friend.

3: Debbie Gould - She finds me amusing for some reason...and she's a really cool friend.

4: Carol Percer - Awesome author and friend.

5: Laura Garland - Fabulous friend, author and editor!

6: M. King - She's one of the nicest people on the planet.

7: Jaime Samms - Lovely, lovely woman.

8: Jillian Bell - Editor extraordinaire. Love her to bits.

9: Kelli Collins - A very funny woman and brilliant editor.

10: Cora Zane - My secret keeper and good friend.

11: Cindy Jacks - Brilliant writer and a really cool gal.

12: Jambrea Jo Jones - We did it, woman!

13: Dar Albert - Best cover artist in the world!

14: Jaid Black - My dream maker.

15: I'm cheating on this one... All the girls at Jilly's Belles!

Now I'm off to tell them they have been hit. LOL.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They will love you for doing this!:-)

Tory Richards said...

I'll play sweetie but it will have to be later in the week.

Tootles!
Tory

Natalie Dae said...

Oh, cool!

I still owe you that wordage. I'll get to it at some point. I'm crap at being the one being interviewed!

:)